Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blogpost 7

A teacher reviewed my metal album design. I showed him my metal album on Photoshop and told him what I did. He told to try make the album look like my own. So what I did on Photoshop was then make the image a square, so I used the image size tool to make it a square as possible and the corner, I clicked on it and dragged it to look like a square. I then started to paint it black first, then using the paint brushes and getting some special paint brushes for effects. For the effects I would layer them so that it won't be one layer of everything. The paintbrush was a spike abstract, so I colored my album in a blue, teal, white, gray, and silver color repeating it from big, medium and small, contrast from light to dark. Next was the font, I got a really crazy font that made my lettering really eye catching. I typed out the band name in one color and then the title of the album in another color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home