Blogpost #5
1. My complete definition are comic books, CD covers, video games, and graphic drawings. CD covers are art because it can catch your attention and make you stare at it for a while. Video games are art because when you play it looks realistic. The cover as well can be eye catching, for example, Ninja Gaiden Black, that game cover, the ninja looks really realistic. Comics is art as well, like comic books that are superheroes or cartoons, especially anime. The drawings look really realistic although the story is fiction. My definition of art is that if it not creative or 3-D.
2. My art pieces are a good example of art by the album cover I made including the
track listing. For the album cover, it took me a lot of time to decide what the album cover will look like. I wanted to look like a progressive metal or power
metal record that looked like it was about fantasy and metal. For my comic book,
I traced out images that are from a video game based from Ninja Gaiden. Some
are traced out images and Illustrator images will be part of it.
3. There are certain moods to represent my art, energetic, adventurous, and surprising. Energetic, I can describe the metal album from the colors of the image on it which is teal or light blue and white. It looks like ice in a 3-D way. The comic represents the adventurous, at first in the beginning, a ninja is training and relaxed then is ordered to battle certain enemies.
4. The challenges I’ve had so far in this project is my comic. I had trouble tracing out the ninja character for my comic book since his suit is black and has many details in it. The details are straps, holders of kunais, sword holders, they are certain details that are to be aware of. I’ve gotten over my challenges by getting time to scan my images and then try to recreate the ninja battle images to make it look like my own.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home