Monday, February 2, 2009

Blogpost 6


   For my metal record, first I google searched the black background and then got that and put it on my desktop. Then I wanted an abstract image which was an ice blast. I then use Photoshop, open up the black background, then open the abstract ice blast, instead of clicking and deleting or erasing, I layer masked out the black background from the ice blast. Once masked out, I would then paste the ice blast on the background adjusting it a little. Then I would put the name of the band and the album cover. I did the same routine for the back title track. 
   For my comic, I photocopied all of my images. Then I opened up Photoshop to add color in the images. But it was on gray scale, so I went up to Images and then chose RGB color to get the colors. I have colored my first two images in dark colors black and a little bit of color. Then my next image (currently working on) I added color to it since the character is not a ninja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home