posted by Glenn Salvador @ 4:08 PM 2 Comments
I think Glenn did a good job on the posters but he needs to work on his techniques to make it more organized and more to the point, because I wasn't sure what he voted the poster to represent. I would give him all developing.
Good strong phrase on the first ad. It presents both in the biased light it needs to be in. Looks a bit unprofessional, but you get your point across.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I think Glenn did a good job on the posters but he needs to work on his techniques to make it more organized and more to the point, because I wasn't sure what he voted the poster to represent. I would give him all developing.
Good strong phrase on the first ad. It presents both in the biased light it needs to be in. Looks a bit unprofessional, but you get your point across.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home